Life in Ashland

Life in Ashland

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Tunesday

A week ago I posted a video of Peter, Paul & Mary singing "Early Morning Rain" and decided that maybe it's OK once in a while to present something other than one of my photos, especially when I've not been out taking pictures on a daily basis.  So maybe Tuesday will become Tunesday, the day I substitute a music video instead.  For today's selection I'm going even farther back in time, to the year 1958, when the song ,"All I Have To Do is Dream" was released by The Everly Brothers.  The performance featured in this video seems to be from around that time, when they were about 19.  This posting will perhaps be a nostalgic trip for some or a quaint curiosity for others.  In either case - enjoy the innocence of a simpler time...